Opportunity Fund is committed to supporting existing and new small business customers who are financially struggling amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are a small business owner whose business has been impacted, please contact us directly so that we may better serve you.
Please keep in mind that our ability to provide financial assistance is based on eligibility guidelines and funding availability. Day by day, we are working with partners, investors, and the government to secure additional funds so that we can support more business owners during this time.
If you are an existing customer, contact us at 877-629-2709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are seeking new financing, contact us at 888-720-3215 (888-648-7859 en español) or email@example.com.
If you are a donor or are interested in supporting Opportunity Fund’s efforts during this time, please click here to learn more information about the Small Business Relief Fund.
Opportunity Fund understands that this is a very difficult time for you, your family, and your business. We are committed to providing you with the best customer service through this crisis and beyond.
In addition to Opportunity Fund, there are other programs available to help small business owners. Information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Small Business Majority – Daily Updates for Small Businesses
- Loans – SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan, Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program, Jump Start Loan Program
- CDC – Guidance for Employers and Businesses
- Cal/OSHA – Guidance to Protect Workers
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency – Resources for Employers and Workers
- CA EDD – Payroll tax extension and Rapid Response program
- Small Business Administration – Guidance and Resources
- Webinar with Samuel Adams: Staying Connected to Your Customers