Join Opportunity Funders and help drive investments in your community on a sustainable, monthly basis.
Opportunity Funders are funding opportunity
The American Dream is out of reach for a growing number of Californians.1 in 3 California households doesn’t earn enough to cover basic housing, food, childcare, and transportation costs. With the cost of living soaring, California has the highest poverty rate in the nation. Talent and toil should be enough to ensure success, but today too many people are stuck on the wrong side of the opportunity gap.
But you can help. Opportunity Funders is a group of individuals who provide critical support to Opportunity Fund on a monthly basis. Your ongoing support will help Opportunity Fund to reduce costs and plan for the year ahead, budgeting and allocating resources to help the organization create opportunities — in the form of small loans and savings incentives— with transformative effects. By supporting Opportunity Fund’s microfinance products, Opportunity Funders help their neighbors move forward on a path to economic and social mobility. No gift is too small — join today!
Your monthly gift directly supports individuals so they can:
- Invest in a business that can close the gap between a dream and an opportunity
- Double their savings for college
- Avoid predatory lenders, some who charge annual interest rates of 200%
- Create jobs that provide a living wage
- Special recognition and exclusive event invitations.
- Hassle-free, automatic monthly donations
- Annual statements for seamless tax preparation
- Flexibility to change or suspend your donation at any time
- Support environment incentives and decrease the number of printed materials
- Meet other Opportunity Funders and work together to build a more inclusive financial system
Make a donation of $15 a month or more to gain entry in this exclusive donor circle.
Help entrepreneurs help themselves, create jobs, and strengthen our economy.
Click to set up your recurring monthly donation
To learn more, please contact Kelly Hardesty firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 516-4704.